The following Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to the myHometownNJ.com site, including, but not limited to, all text, photographs, audio files and video files.
This site is not responsible for any content you submit. We reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, edit, move, or delete any content submitted by users, in our sole discretion, without notice, including but not limited to the following reasons:
- Do not post someone else's telephone number, e-mail address, street address, or any other personal information on this site.
- Do not post content that engages in personal attacks.
- Do not post junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes or advertisements.
- Do not post content that may be deemed offensive, obscene, abusive, harassing, indecent, hateful, defamatory or profane.
- Do not post post information that encourages criminal activity of any kind, or any statements that may give rise to civil liability.
- Do not post vulgar and/or insulting nicknames.
- Do not use nicknames which attempt to impersonate other users.
- Do not attempt to impersonate other users, site staff or any other person.
- Do not use multiple account nicknames in a single discussion.
- Do not answer your own posts using another nickname.
- As a courtesy to other myHometownNJ.com users, always include a brief explanation with any link you post indicating where it will take a user.
- Do not post copyrighted material, including newsletter items, newspaper articles, excerpts from books, music, poems, photographs, video files or any other material. Only post content where you own the copyright to that material, or have written permission from the copyright owner to post it.
- Do not post the same message in multiple locations on this site.
- Lively debate and opposing opinions are welcome, but please behave courteously and responsibly.
- Keep your posts on target. Messages or posts that stray off topic from the particular discussion for which you are involved may be deleted.